Pages

Description

Each member of our family is so different, like individual components of a symphony. But, like a symphony, each part is important to the overall structure and sound of the piece. We all work together to make a beautiful sound...our family. Just as the Lord knit us together in the womb, He is now knitting us together as a family, for His glory, outside the womb.

Menu Tabs

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bedrooms

Aria is happy to be in her crib and out of the pack 'n play.




Finn moved into a big boy bed since he started climbing out of his crib last week. He's still adjusting to it and it takes him and Cadence longer to settle down and fall asleep at night. A couple nights ago, I went in to check on them and found them both asleep, but Finn was curled up at the end of Cadence's bed sleeping. It was cute.





Here is Aria's new bird mobile. I finally put it together and hung it up. I love it! They fly around and look so whimsical. Aria seems to like looking at the too!


These are the basket liners I made for Aria's changing table baskets. They were fun and easy to make. I loved picking out the fabric. I can't wait to have Granny's custom-made curtains to complete Aria's room!

2 comments:

  1. Granny will get those curtains finished! I'm sorry I've been so slooooooooooow. I love the birds! I'm so proud of Finn - what a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. What a wonderful mother our kids have. That mobile is amazing, I still can't believe how fantastic the birds look as they fly their little courses around the room! xoxo brad

    ReplyDelete