Pages

Description

Each member of our family is so different, like individual components of a symphony. But, like a symphony, each part is important to the overall structure and sound of the piece. We all work together to make a beautiful sound...our family. Just as the Lord knit us together in the womb, He is now knitting us together as a family, for His glory, outside the womb.

Menu Tabs

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Reward


Cadence and Finn filled up their chore marble jars (Cadence has a small pickle jar and Finn has a small maraschino cherry jar), so we got to celebrate by getting a prize and going out to lunch!









Cadence picked a fairy dress and Finn picked a triple Thomas the Train pack. That boy is crazy for Thomas!









We ate lunch at McAlister's Deli. Yum! I know, that's where Cadence and I ate on our date, but I am addicted! I love their food and sweet iced tea. Finn had a mini-breakdown about something, I can't remember what. Cadence took this picture of him. Look at that sad face. He is so sweet.

I love these two crazy kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment