Pages

Description

Each member of our family is so different, like individual components of a symphony. But, like a symphony, each part is important to the overall structure and sound of the piece. We all work together to make a beautiful sound...our family. Just as the Lord knit us together in the womb, He is now knitting us together as a family, for His glory, outside the womb.

Menu Tabs

Monday, October 11, 2010

Kids



Here are some cute pictures of Cadence, Finn and Aria. I was trying to get Cadence and Finn to lay next to Aria on the floor so I could take their picture while they were all on their tummies, but it was hard to get them all looking at me at the same time.


One night, Brad asked Cadence what she was doing and she said, "I'm looking at my teeth." So he videotaped her. Silly kid. Today, she and Finn are both going to their first dentist appointment. Hopefully, she'll still like her teeth after this experience. I can go back with Finn, but she has to go back by herself because they only allow the parent to go back if they are 2 and under. I hope they have a treasure chest of toys for them to pick out of at the end. That's what I remember getting to do when we went to the dentist growing up. That, or they gave us a new toothbrush...not quite as exciting.

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, I love the pictures of all of you. You have created a beautiful blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to see them experience their first dental success! What good little troopers. You got all three in that last picture! I love those kids.

    ReplyDelete