Pages

Description

Each member of our family is so different, like individual components of a symphony. But, like a symphony, each part is important to the overall structure and sound of the piece. We all work together to make a beautiful sound...our family. Just as the Lord knit us together in the womb, He is now knitting us together as a family, for His glory, outside the womb.

Menu Tabs

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Things

Cadence has been asking me to make her a Canopy for her bed ever since we moved here. She had one at our townhouse, but it wasn't very secure and she pulled it down. So far, this one is still up! Granted, she is older and understands not to pull on it, like she did the last one, but it still gets little tugs and has not fallen. She is so cute. Every night, she closes the canopy around her head to block out Finn and all his noise and go into her private little "room" to sleep.

Cadence made these tissue paper flowers with Grandma and wanted to put them on the canopy. I think they are the perfect addition.
This is her view, looking up, from inside the canopy.
I found this pretty sheet, which MomPom said she used to have the same set, at the thrift store when Brad and I were on our date. I love these kinds of flower prints.
Can you tell which side is Cadence's and which is Finn's? Maybe Finn needs a camouflage canopy.
Here's our happy family, hanging out on the couch, watching "The Berenstein Bears" before bed (our normal nightly routine).
Finn needs to text his peeps.
Still texting his homies.

Aria was enjoying some delicious dinner, but got some of the "peek-a-boo" napkin stuck to her nose. An occupational hazard when you wear your food on your face.
Me: "You have something on your face." Aria: "Who, me?"
Eating is fun!
Aah, a sweet sister cuddle. Serene Cadence.
Creepy "Heeere's Johny!" Cadence.
Cuddly Cadence.
Smoochy Cadence.

2 comments:

  1. I love the canopy! I can see why she does, too!
    Oh, your pictures make me wish I could pop over right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious precious precious! That canopy is great. I think she could hang on it and not pull it off of the ceiling!

    ReplyDelete