Pages

Description

Each member of our family is so different, like individual components of a symphony. But, like a symphony, each part is important to the overall structure and sound of the piece. We all work together to make a beautiful sound...our family. Just as the Lord knit us together in the womb, He is now knitting us together as a family, for His glory, outside the womb.

Menu Tabs

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Baby Decor

With a new baby on the way (less than 3 weeks now!), new decor is in order for his/her room.
Here is the fabric I chose for the curtains.  I love the country feel.
I sewed on sheer ribbon to tie the curtain up and made a cute balloon valance.
I put a colorful light bulb in this decorative birdcage for some fun lighting in the room.  Look at the pretty pattern it creates on the wall.  I need to figure out  how to hide the cord (if there is a way without drilling into the ceiling and wall).  Any ideas?
Here is the sleeping corner.  I'd like to get more hoops to add more fabric to this wall.
Our friends at church made us these precious wood cut-outs.  I think I will add more here, but I'm not sure what, yet.  I love these praying children.
I still have some more re-decorating to do before this little one arrives, but this is what we have so far!

1 comment:

  1. Hi A!
    Wow! You've been productive! Nice job! I like the curtains!
    I'm excited for the baby to come. Take care, dearest. Put your feet up when possible. I love you.

    ReplyDelete