Pages

Description

Each member of our family is so different, like individual components of a symphony. But, like a symphony, each part is important to the overall structure and sound of the piece. We all work together to make a beautiful sound...our family. Just as the Lord knit us together in the womb, He is now knitting us together as a family, for His glory, outside the womb.

Menu Tabs

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Glasses




I took Cadence to the eye doctor today for an eye exam because one of her eyes was a little lazy and I wondered if it was bothering her.  I didn't think she'd really need glasses, maybe a patch or something temporary to help strengthen her lazy eye, but it turns out that she does need to wear glasses.  She was such a good eye patient and the doctor was really great with her.  It was fun getting to pick out her frames (she got to pick two).  I had her try on some cute ones that reminded me of Granny's glasses (thicker frames with hearts and stars on the sides and one red pair), but they overpowered her face.  She ended up picking a pink frame and a blueish/purpleish frame.   We got to go back this evening to pick up her pink pair, but we have to wait until tomorrow to pick up her purple pair.  She was super excited to wear them!  She looks so cute and she even looks older.  Don't grow up too fast, Cadence!  I think, tomorrow, we shall take a trip to Hobby Lobby and buy some supplies to bedazzle her glasses case!  Fun!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she looks beautiful! I can't quite believe how fast she is growing up. I'm so glad that she gets two pair. I wish I could get two pair every time I go. What a good idea to bedazzle! I love you, little mama. I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute in those little specs. So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete