Pages

Description

Each member of our family is so different, like individual components of a symphony. But, like a symphony, each part is important to the overall structure and sound of the piece. We all work together to make a beautiful sound...our family. Just as the Lord knit us together in the womb, He is now knitting us together as a family, for His glory, outside the womb.

Menu Tabs

Monday, March 5, 2012

Catching up with the Kids

A lot has happened between the time that Atticus was born and now.  So let me catch you up on some of our happenings.

Valentine's came with some lovely gifts.  Brad got me this beautiful heart necklace with 3 diamonds.  I love how it sparkles!  He also got me some delicious chocolate and these beautiful flowers.  What a thoughtful husband.
We had a romantic pizza for dinner.  I even lit candles, but not for long because I was worried the kids would knock them over.
The kids brought Valentine's to their preschool classes.  I found this idea for a card in the Family Fun magazine.  Isn't it fun how they look like they are holding the lollipop?
Crazy hair day came and went.
Cadence is a beauty.
Aria is a ham.
And Finn grew a monkey foot.  Actually, when asked, "Why do you have an oven mitt on your foot?"  Finn replied, "Because I hurt my foot and the doctor said he had to cut it off and gave me a monkey foot."  We have a creative, and video game addicted (too much Donkey Kong), kid.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE pictures! I love the Valentine doings!
    Oh, the lambs. I love your lambs.

    ReplyDelete