Pages

Description

Each member of our family is so different, like individual components of a symphony. But, like a symphony, each part is important to the overall structure and sound of the piece. We all work together to make a beautiful sound...our family. Just as the Lord knit us together in the womb, He is now knitting us together as a family, for His glory, outside the womb.

Menu Tabs

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Anderson Farms


 


While B was at a bible conference in Denver, my mom took the kids and I to Anderson Farms in Longmont.  I didn't know what to expect, but it was a very fun set-up!
They had a barrel ride that the kids absolutely loved and went on a plethera of times.  I went on it once with Gus Gus, but my bum was sore by the end.  My mom was quite the trooper and went on it a couple times, I think, with the little kids.  Cb's took Gus Gus as well.
They all enjoyed using a giant slingshot to launch mini-squashes at targets.
We enjoyed a little tractor ride, some bike races, looking at animals, a picnic lunch, and a maze!  If it were up to the kids, we would have stayed longer, but I was running out of steam.  Man, I'm a party pooper!:)



2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love your mama. She is joy personified! What a great field trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I am sad that I missed it. I love you tons.

    ReplyDelete