Pages

Description

Each member of our family is so different, like individual components of a symphony. But, like a symphony, each part is important to the overall structure and sound of the piece. We all work together to make a beautiful sound...our family. Just as the Lord knit us together in the womb, He is now knitting us together as a family, for His glory, outside the womb.

Menu Tabs

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cool Beans

Thursday we took a morning field trip to Cool Beans Playhouse and Cafe. Aria kept me up the night before, so I was pretty tired, but I find that I don't get as irritated with the kids (when I'm tired) if I take them out of the house to do something. This protects me from getting easily irritated over small things, protects the kids from feeling my wrath as a result, and gives the kids an outlet so that they are not whining at home. Cool Beans is a fun place because it's like being at home, but there are a lot more toys for the kids to play with and someone else is in charge of cleaning it all up! They have a foam pit, slide, dress-up corner, play kitchen, ball area, block climbing area and toy area. They also have a little cafe, which is worth a few extra bucks to have someone else prepare and clean-up lunch for a day. We only stayed a couple of hours, but it was a nice break for all of us and well needed to maintain any sanity that I have left.











2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jesus! Thank you for Cool Beans!
    I love the photos because I love those littles. I love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest pictures ever. I love the one of Cadence dressed up like a flower! Just great!

    ReplyDelete