Pages

Description

Each member of our family is so different, like individual components of a symphony. But, like a symphony, each part is important to the overall structure and sound of the piece. We all work together to make a beautiful sound...our family. Just as the Lord knit us together in the womb, He is now knitting us together as a family, for His glory, outside the womb.

Menu Tabs

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Zoo Day







So all of my posts are going to be a few days behind when the actual activity happened for awhile because Aria doesn't give me much down time to type. In fact, I'm typing this with one hand while feeding her.
This past Monday we ventured down to Denver to go to the zoo. The weather was beautiful and it was nice to get out of the house. Cadence, Finn and I went on a train ride while Brad strolled Aria around. They loved it! Finn's favorite animals of the day were the monkeys. Cadence's favorite part was feeding the birds pieces of her bread while we were eating. Aria's favorite part was when we got home. My favorite part was the peacock that hung out by us while I fed Aria. He raised his feathers twice! I love how beautiful and vibrant peacocks are. I don't know what Brad's favorite part was. It was a tiring day, and much easier to this activity when we lived in Lakewood, but I'm glad we went and that the kids got to do something fun.

3 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful day! I think my favorite part was the bears. The grizzlies were very active and playful. I also liked the part where Finn was watching the Bison and kept shouting "Cow! Cow!" The Bison were a little offended, but I imagine they got over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have been feeding Aria during that Bison/Cow confusion. That's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. April, I love the peacock, too. I took a picture just like yours when we were at the zoo a few months ago. They seem to have improved the zoo, because for once I didn't find myself saying, "I forgot, I hate the zoo. I need a snow cone." Cadence and Finn look delighted and so does Brad. YOU are a trooper! I love you!

    ReplyDelete