Pages

Description

Each member of our family is so different, like individual components of a symphony. But, like a symphony, each part is important to the overall structure and sound of the piece. We all work together to make a beautiful sound...our family. Just as the Lord knit us together in the womb, He is now knitting us together as a family, for His glory, outside the womb.

Menu Tabs

Friday, August 19, 2011

Just for laughs


Aria loves to take out the pots and pans while I cook dinner.  Thankfully, she found this tin pan to hit against her head.  I don't think she would have been laughing had she used a real pan.  I love how she neatly and matter of factly puts the pan away at the end.  Always clean up your mess! (I wish they lived by that motto):)



3 comments:

  1. Oh, Aria! She's such a little mouse! LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clip just makes me laugh and laugh. We have such a sweet, silly, wonderful little daughter!

    ReplyDelete