Pages

Description

Each member of our family is so different, like individual components of a symphony. But, like a symphony, each part is important to the overall structure and sound of the piece. We all work together to make a beautiful sound...our family. Just as the Lord knit us together in the womb, He is now knitting us together as a family, for His glory, outside the womb.

Menu Tabs

Monday, October 10, 2011

Baby #4 Decor

So, here is the fabric inspiration for Baby #4's room decor.  Farm!  I love the more realistic drawings and animals.  My goal is to make a mobile with knit farm animals.  I'll let you know how that goes.  Right now I'm in the pattern finding stage.

I saw this simple decorating idea online.  A lady at church graciously gave me these embroidery hoops and then I just filled them with country looking fabric that I had.
The hoops are hanging on the wall over the crib and then the birds will be replaced with the farm animals.  When Aria moves into Finn and Cadence's room, the birds will migrate with her.  I hope they like it in there.  It's going to be a bit more chaotic than they're used to.

2 comments:

  1. You have some fantastic ideas, A! Farm is good, good, good! I'm happy to know about it! Aria will love living in the fun room with CB and Finn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the farm will be wonderful fun! I love you; you wonderful decorating princess!

    ReplyDelete