Pages

Description

Each member of our family is so different, like individual components of a symphony. But, like a symphony, each part is important to the overall structure and sound of the piece. We all work together to make a beautiful sound...our family. Just as the Lord knit us together in the womb, He is now knitting us together as a family, for His glory, outside the womb.

Menu Tabs

Friday, June 7, 2013

Moving On

The end of the year wrapped up a couple of weeks ago and Cb's and F both had milestones.

First, at Cb's school, one student from every grade received a "S.O.A.R." award, but I forgot what each letter stood for.  Anyway, Cb's was the kindergartner who received it!  I was so proud!  It was a strange feeling because it's the first academic recognition she's been awarded.  I can't describe it, but if that's how I felt about a kindergarten award, I am going to be a mess as she gets older and achieves more.
Second, F graduated preschool!  He is excited to be in Cb's school and class next year.  I'm looking forward to teaching them both, as well.
Finally, here are some pictures from our first zoo trip of the summer.
It was a bit hot, so we cooled off by dumping water on our heads.



1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Finners is such a cute grad!
    Atticus is such a darling little bug! I'm so proud of the S.O.A.R. recipient! Aria looks darling in that hat and I love the photo of her climbing in the wagon! Precious! LOVE these cherubs!

    ReplyDelete