Pages

Description

Each member of our family is so different, like individual components of a symphony. But, like a symphony, each part is important to the overall structure and sound of the piece. We all work together to make a beautiful sound...our family. Just as the Lord knit us together in the womb, He is now knitting us together as a family, for His glory, outside the womb.

Menu Tabs

Friday, July 11, 2014

Working Backwards

It goes without saying...I haven't blogged in awhile.  A plethora of events and activities have occurred between now and my last post, but I'm going to start with the most recent and work backwards.  We'll see how far back I make it.





Today, as informed by my mom, was Cow Appreciation Day at Chic-fil-a.  This was the first time the kids and I have been cows.  We all dressed up, herded ourselves over to chic-fil-a, and they gave us all free meals!  The things I'll do for free stuff.  They were very efficient and we didn't have to wait at all.  Very impressive with the amount of cows that were there.  We taped our black construction paper spots on, several times because they kept falling off.  Our ears were made out of paper plates that we colored and attached to headbands.  I printed out the nose and we taped it onto painter's masks that I already had.  For the tails, we just safety pinned on some black yarn.  Easy!  The older two were very patient and enjoyed the whole experience.  The younger two didn't quite get the point and didn't like the masks, but they stuck with it and we made it through.  Overall, a good experience that we will probably repeat next year, if my mom reminds me.:)



1 comment:

  1. How cute! I like that herd of cows! I love all of YOU!

    ReplyDelete